Weatherization Administration & Reporting Manager
A beautiful interface, data layout, and reliability, WARM increases WAP productivity.Request a Free Demo Today
See how we can help your agency.
Workflow & Job Management
Enhance Quality and Ensure Compliance. By guiding users through a set workflow, management can be assured that protocol is being followed. Through the automation of standard processes, WARM regulates every aspect of project work including crews, vendors and contractors, and inventory to enforce program protocol and allow management to monitor production for improved oversight. Extensive audit trail logging will ensure compliance by providing a complete audit trail of how a job progressed and will, in the end, help avoid costly penalties and reduce audit costs.
As WARM guides your team and provides organizational insight to improve process efficiency, your organization will complete more jobs, with higher quality, in a shorter period of time. Quality is ensured through automation, including automatic document creation and printing, enhanced oversight via status updates and dashboard displays, and monitoring of contractor and crew performance ratings.
- Increase productivity by automating manual activities and guiding users through a set workflow.
- Reduce costs by increasing efficiencies and simplifying processes managing inventory, equipment, work crews, vendors and contractors.
- Streamline weatherization workflow by reducing or eliminating redundant data entry and manual processes.
- Automatically generate Pick-lists, Work Orders and Purchase Orders based on job requirements.
- Define labor rate rules by contract type to track and report on funding utilized from Federal, State and Local sources.
- Monitor work crew performance based on service history.
- Accurately forecast job costs and generate detailed reports.
- Improve control over project timelines, estimate job completion, and forecast schedule changes by tracking estimated and actual hours extended for projects.
- Permit contractors access online to purchase orders, work orders, project schedules, and documents online.
- Improve overall quality of service, thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
- Automatically generate correspondence letters informing applicants of scheduled visits.
Improve Process Efficiency and Reduce Labor Costs. WARM will ensure compliance of State and Federal mandates and will guide users through a pre-defined workflow. WARM regulates every aspect of project work including crews, vendors, and contractors to enforce program protocol and provides management a bird’s eye view of production for improved oversight.
WARM provides the only WAP specific solution that covers end-to-end process from client intake through final audit reducing execution time. Standard processes can be automated where benefits can be assured; WARM ensures reduced administrative burden involved with manually handling and tracking jobs, clients, work crews, inventory, costs, contractors and vendors saving time and reducing processing errors. With WARM your organization will complete more jobs, with higher quality, in a shorter period of time through automatic document printing, status updates, job costing, crew and contractor performance ratings—all of which save time and reduce labor costs. WARM also enables organizations to optimize the management of forms and templates for correspondence activities, further reducing the dependency of manual interaction. WARM will automatically generate letters informing applicants of scheduled visits and generate forms at critical stages, as well as create Work Orders, Purchase Orders, and Pick-lists based on job requirements.